Skiers in Paradise
Endless Ski Areas!
Active Alpine skiers, carvers, freeriders and snowboarders get their fill in one of the ski areas listed below, as well as families with small “snow fleas”. One thing is certain, every ski resort shows its best side and whichever one you pick, they all have one thing in common: endless and perfectly prepared pistes, state-of-the-art lift facilities and the most traditional ski lodges, ensuring that the most legendary of all turns, the “snack stop-off” turn is not neglected when skiing in the Salzburger Land! And now: Hop on the skis and go!
The ski rental at the sports shops Heugenhauser & the sports shop “Bigtime” in Maishofen take enough time to choose the right ski equipment. In addition to this, at the Ski School Heugenhauser, you can learn to ski or improve your technique in a playful and uncomplicated way!
Ski areas around Maishofen:
- Skicircus Saalbach-Hinterglemm-Leogang-Fieberbrunn (270 kilometres of pistes, 70 lifts)
- Ski area "Schmitten", Zell am See (77 km, 28 lifts)
- Glacier-Ski Area "Kitzsteinhorn" (61 km, 23 Lifts)
- Ski Area "Hochkönig", Maria Alm (120 km, 34 Lifts)
- Family-Ski Area "Hinterreit", Saalfelden (5 km, 3 Lifts)
- and much more.